ua

ua

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

JOE STRUMMER ( THE CLASH ) 21 August 1952 - 22 December 2002


CAREER OPPORTTUNITIES


They offered me the office, offered me the shop
They said I'd better take anything they'd got
Do you wanna make tea at the BBC?
Do you wanna be, do you really wanna be a cop?

Career opportunities are the ones that never knock
Every job they offer you is to keep you out the dock
Career opportunities, the ones that never knock.

I hate all of my school's rules
They just think that I'm another fool.

Bus driver....ambulance man....ticket inspector
I don't understand.

They're gonna have to introduce conscription
They're gonna have to take away my prescription
If they wanna get me making toys
If they wanna get me, I got no choice.

Careers
Careers
Careers

Career opportunities, the ones that never knock.

No comments:

Post a Comment