ua

ua

Sunday, March 13, 2011

VA : Punk O Rama Vol. 5 2000


Punk-O-Rama Vol. 5 is the fifth compilation album in the Punk-O-Rama series.

All of the tracks were previously released except for "Pump Up the Valuum" by NOFX and "Problematic" by All.
The latter two tracks were title tracks left off the band's current albums at the time,
NOFX's "Pump Up the Valuum" and ALL's "Problematic".
Also, NOFX's track was later released on the rarities compilation album 45 or 46 Songs That Weren't Good Enough to Go on Our Other Records.


"Secure Horizons" by Guttermouth was later rerecorded on their Covered With Ants record.
"Good Rats" by Dropkick Murphys was later rerecorded on their Sing Loud Sing Proud record.
The Rancid song "Poison" was a demo version of the song off their Rancid 5 record.

This is the only entry in the series not to include a song by Bad Religion.




Europe Version

Bands And Traxs :

1. NOFX : Pump up the Valuum 1:46


One time weekly rate
12 by 12 foot room
Strapped down to the bed
Now pump up the valuum

My mind is wide asleep
My conscience deep awake
The promises I keep
Are not the ones I make
I count the caustic causes
I lost count of regrets
A surplus of good intentions
Don't provide me with content
All I want is just a little content

One time monthly rate
Still no breathing room
Pressure's building up
So pump up the valuum

I choose the beaten path
I've been to where it leads
Why I keep coming back
A mystery to me
I found what I've been seeking
It's too late for me to care
My aspiration's leaking
From a hole I can't repair
Maybe I just don't want it repaired


2. All : Problematic 1:22
3. Guy Smiley : Breakdown 3:39
4. Terrorgruppe : Destroy The Krauts 2:22
5. Vision : Close Minded 2:41
6. Rancid : Poison 1:18
7. Guttermouth : Secure Horizons 2:57

8. Osker : Panic 2:21



I got this clot that says that i can't do a thing,
and it kills me that what i love i can't do.
my mind is torn,
my life is smashed up.
and i know it's right and i feel it's time to kill...
i'm in panic because i can't breathe...
i have this feeling in my gut
to the point of nausea and i feel so,
so fucking empty.

9. Dwarves : Better Be Women 2:35
10. 98 Mute : Slow Motion Riot 2:57
11. Beatsteaks : We Have to Figure It Out Tonight 1:37
12. H2O : Guilty by Association 2:25



13. Madball : Hold It Down 2:19
14. Straight Faced : Happy 3:42
15. Burning Heads : Thinking Of The Time 2:20
16. Death By Stereo : Lookin' Out for #1 2:22
17. I Against I : Space Odyssey 3:10

18. Dropkick Murphys : Good Rats 3:03



Have you ever stopped to think about what rats do for fun?
Sure they crawl around and scurry,
yeah they're always on the run but a rat sure likes a good time
just like you and me
I'll prove it with a tale about a rat-infested brewery

It started with a little lad named vermin McCann
who fell upon a drink that made him feel like quite a man
he rounded up his furry boys,
though some wore a frown
they quickly changed their tune and they slammed a couple down.

Chorus:

One, two, one-two-three-four!
Come on all you good rats
we'll send you to heaven you'll find the pearly gates in the froth and the foam
'cause in these vats you've made quite a creation
a potion that turned the Guinness to gold!

Like mice behind a piper,
rats from all around soon headed for this factory in old Dublin Town.
They surely heard the news about this fancy new rat-brew they come,
they saw, they had a taste and knocked back a few

The rats were in a tizzy
addicted to the bone the hairy lugs were giddy
they were never going home
like a bunch of drunken pirates prepared to walk the plank they drank,
they sang, they took a plunge and in the beer they sank!


19. The Bouncing Souls : Kid 2:51
20. Heideroosjes : P.C.P.O.S. 2:35
21. Pennywise : Badge of Pride 3:35
22. Pulley : Gone 2:22
23. Union 13 : The Game 2:33



24. Voodoo Glow Skulls : Stranded in the Jungle 3:05
25. Zen Guerilla : Slow Motion Rewind 3:52
26. New Bomb Turks : Automatic Teller 2:43
27. Zeke : Evil Dead 1:09

28. Agnostic Front : Riot Riot Upstart 2:14



Say you got two friends so tight with them
See them all running
They all want revenge
See them on the street
See them all around
Upset the system
Gonna burn it down
RIOT! RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!

Take a swing, fight back
Chances that you take
Knock down, drag out
Stories all the same.
Street fight tonight
What you gonna do?
Someone's always running up behind you...

See them on the run with bullets in their head
See them all fighting
They all want revenge
You want a riot -
You want a fight - New York City is ours tonight

You better get ready - no time to mess around
You better get ready - cause there's no backing down



CD Rip
Size : 171 MB
Bitrate : 320

[Removed.]
DMCA complaint received. Link removed. Find it elsewhere or buy it!

4 comments:

  1. Qesto post e dedicato a tutti quegli , (Spero che siamo tanti ), che non sonno corotti dalla politica , essendo un altra merda , nel cesso di un sistema che fotte la gente .
    Questo Post e dedicato a Pillo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pillo non lo è te lo assicuro!!! Agnese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agnese sono sicuro per Pillo.Ho dedicato questo post a lui e a tutti quelli che non sono corotti. Spero che lo veda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glie lo dirò io!!! Baci

    ReplyDelete