ua

ua

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

VA - Wild Years 2




















Another home made compilation made by me. This is the second part, after Wild Years.
Some of my very best tunes of the era, so enjoy...

The Track List

Squeeze - Take Me I'm Yours
Wah - The Lost Generation
Gang Of Four - At Home He's A Tourist
The English Beat -  Mirror In The Bathroom
Bad Brains - Rally 'Round Jah Throne
Echo & The Bunnymen -  With A Hip
Green On Red - Hair Of The Dog
Pixies - Cecilia Ann
Public Image Ltd. - Public Image
Joy Division - Transmission
Ramones - California Sun/I Don't Wanna Walk [live]
Romeo Void - Never Say Never
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Sin In My Heart
Stiff Little Fingers - Law And Order
The Clash - Janie Jones
The Damned - New Rose
The Jam - Down In The Tube Station At Midnight
The Pale Fountains - (There's Always) Something On My Mind
The Pogues - Dirty Old Town
The Monochrome Set - He's Frank
Positive Noise - Refugees
The Go-Betweens - People Say

Wild Years 2 flac 482 MB

1 comment:

  1. sygxarhthria gia to blog to episkeptome kathimerina
    keep on rockin ira

    ReplyDelete